Truly Motivational Joyce Meyer Quotes – Powerful Message
Skip to content
- “Anytime we step out boldly to make changes, we take a chance that we might fail. But the only way to get better is to try.” – Joyce Meyer
- “Hope is favorable and confident expectation; it’s an expectant attitude that something good is going to happen and things will work out, no matter what situation we’re facing.” – Joyce Meyer
- “Peace is one of the most precious gifts God has promised His children. I know, because for many years my life was not peaceful, and I was miserable.”
- God is the God of the impossible and the One who can make a miracle out of any situation – Joyce Meyer
- “Remember God is not surprised by your inabilities, your imperfections, or your faults. He has always known everything about you that you are just now finding out, and he chose you on purpose for himself.” – Joyce Meyer
- “I believe that the greatest gift you can give your family and the world is a healthy you.” – Joyce Meyer
- “The more you trust Jesus and keep your eyes focused on Him, the more life you’ll have. Trusting God brings life. Believing brings rest. So stop trying to figure everything out, and let God be God in your life.” – Joyce Meyer
- “Love is the energy of life.” – Joyce Meyer
- “The eagle has no fear of adversity. We need to be like the eagle and have a fearless spirit of a conqueror!” – Joyce Meyer
- “God doesn’t tell you to do hard things so He can stand back and laugh and watch you struggle. He tells you to do things the things that He knows are gonna work out to your good in the end.” – Joyce Meyer
- “Stop looking at what you can’t do and find something you can do, and start doing it by faith. You know why? If you will do the little bit you can do, God will do everything that you cannot do.” – Joyce Meyer
- “Put your expectations on God, not on people.” – Joyce Meyer.
- “It is sad that today many times people give up in the hard times and never get to enjoy the fruit of all their labor.” – Joyce Meyer.
- “Your emotions are very unstable and should never be the foundation for direction in your life.” – Joyce Meyer
- “You can be pitiful, or you can be powerful, but you can’t be both.”
- “Spending time with God is the key to our strength and success in all areas of life. Be sure that you never try to work God into your schedule, but always work your schedule around Him.” – Joyce Meyer
- “Happiness is not a feeling, it is a choice. To be happy, one must choose to be happy, not respond to a circumstance that now controls your happiness.” – Joyce Meyer
- “Jesus did not die to give us a religion. He died so that through faith in Him we could have an intimate relationship with God. Our worst day with God is still better than our best day without Him.” – Joyce Meyer
- “No matter what has happened to you in the past or what is going on in your life right now, it has no power to keep you from having an amazingly good future if you will walk by faith in God.” – Joyce Meyer
- “We all face storms in life. Some are more difficult than others, but we all go through trials and tribulation. That’s why we have the gift of faith.” – Joyce Meyer.
error: Content is protected !!